Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
I Got A Minor Heart Attack!


As you all can see what does this photo show you? Can you spell it right? Can you understand what I'm trying to tell you? Well, I just want to tell you that I LOVE YOU. Not you. But my boyfie lah. I miss you boo :(

Uchuk, camne ni? Minggu ni uchuk tak dapat balik :( Mummy dah rindu daddy sangat2 dah ni :( Tadi mummy menangis sebab dah tak tahan rindu sangat. Mummy rindukan daddy sangat2. Balik lah cepat2 eh? Lagi satu nanti mummy survey tempat yang best untuk next honeymoon trip kte nty :) Dah macam laki bini lah pulak kita ni, tiap2 bulan pegi honeymoon. Tapi tu lah janji kita kan kan?^^ Kita janji yang once in a month kita akan pegi bercuti walaupun dekat. Asalkan dapat spend time together is enough :)

Mummy sayang daddy sangat2. Tadi daddy ada tanya kat mummy sama ada betul ke perempuan yang cantik suka menipu. Tapi masalahnya mummy tak cantik. Mummy comel je so mummy takkan menipu daddy. I would never lie to you because I believe in karma. What we do, one day it's going to hits us back. And boo, don't get jealous when I sent 'i love you' to my girl friend. You know that the meaning is totally different with the one that I always say to you :) I love you eternally and forever <3

TTYS <3



Older Post | Newer Post