Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
I cried for you. I laugh for you

Nightie nights everyone! Tonight, I'm so lonely cause my boyfriend is currently away from me :( Well, I'm a crybaby! Yes, I know. You don't have to constantly say that to me nor behind me. I really don't know how to explain to you how much HE meant to me! Seriously, for goodness sake! I'm really really really really into him right now. And I could tell he is also been doing the same thing. To prove it, I've seen his excited face when he laid his eyes on me when we met yesterday. He smiled, approached me, grabbed my hands, pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight and firm. Just to show how much he misses me. I was touched and I wished I could stop that moment a little bit longer. To enjoy and cherished that moment in my diary of life. I could tell from his face expression that he was glad he could met me yesterday. I was lucky enough to met him yesterday or else I'll be insanely missing him for another one miserable week! That evening you fetch me at my house and you said you want to go to Tesco Station 18 but you don't know exactly the route. So, I asked my friend Hasnaa and Alep. They give the instructions but we couldn't understand and got lost in the end. We were supposed to be at Pasir Putih but we end up at Ampang. Ridiculous but that makes us laugh and giggles toward each other. It bond us more and more. Then, we went to Jaya Jusco for a window shopping. Approximately around 8.30pm, he drives me to Meru 2B for dinner. After that, we went to Billion Shopping Centre to meet up with our former supervisors. Upon arrival, we talked with his supervisor first but then we split up and went to our own way. I'm lazy to type what happened after that so I'll just skip to the conclusion. Early morning of today, he prepared to go back to Tapah but before that he came and met me first. We chit chat for a while then he's ready to went back. He look deep into my eyes and smiled. He came near me, kissed my cheek, hugged me tight, hold my hand, kissed my fingers and finally kissed my forehead. My face went red, and I could feel the warmness. He gave me one last goodbye kiss and turned away. But then he look back and waved at me. I was already crying at that time but I tried to hide it from him. I really can't be apart from him. I really do love and miss him so much. Dear, promise me that you will never walked away from me. Promise me you'll be with me through thick and thin cause I'll be with you at anytime you needed me to. Thank you so much sayang! I love you more and more <3 Toodles ^^
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post