Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Happy Times!
Hey guys! How you guys have been doing? Today, my blog update would be about our honeymoon trip to Pangkor Island. Honestly speaking, that place was extremely amazing!! Even better if we have the one that we love by our side :D I had my splendid time while I was there. Even though we didn't do much but we really had our moments there. Thank you sayang. Over and over again. I would like to say thank you for bringing me there and have fun :D I love you even more day by day. Always remember that you're irreplaceable and can't be compared to all the things that I ever had in my life. Believe me when I say you're the best things that ever happened to me. I'll take care of you and love you till the moments my spirit separated from my body. Promise me that we'll always be together whether in hard time or in the easiest time. I'll support you no matter what happens. I'll accept you for who you are and if you changed in the future, I'll try to blend it in my life. Promise me that you'll never forget all of our sweet little promises. I promise you I'll be the best girlfriend you ever had! I Love You^^
Baby! Do you remember this photo? I took it in the ferry on our way to Pangkor Island. I was shaking at that time because you cracked a joke and I cant stop laughing until my stomach hurts! Thanks sayang for making my day even better that particular day ^^ Daddy, you're so cute in this picture did you know that? I like taking your randoms act. I just simply love doing it :)
We love to act crazy and make silly faces right? We're publicly doing this in front of a kids that non-stop watching us taking photos. I can't stop myself from watching this photo. I love it so much. Boo, thanks again for making me happy the whole day. I really enjoyed the whole journey! :D
Ashraf <3 Syama
Yes, it a fact that nobody could change and deny. We carved our names on Teluk Nipah's Beach on that day. We play sands like a kid. We laughed. We cracked jokes. We make silly actions. We love each other. We made promises on that beach that one day we'll come again with a whole unit of our own family. Ashraf as a Father and I'm as a Mother. Insya Allah someday :)
Syama <3 Ashraf
Yes, I do and no one could force me not to love you. This time I've set my goals for not giving up on us anymore and I will try my best to make this relationship worth-taking. I know we've gone through lots of things. People accusing you. People try to ruin our relationship. People talked about things that are not related to them and it's really none of their business. I promise you that I'll love you forever. I'll promise you that I'll be by your side in time you need me. I promise you all that :)
This picture was taken on the same day we went to Pangkor Island. We were at Parade. Having our sweet little time. Reason we go there were just to buy contact lens for you right baby? Now you're wearing a contact lens. You look so adorable and cute! Extremely handsome. Thanks baby for listening at my proposal for you to wear it. Thank you so much! :D

I'm not lying when I say you're cute when wearing a contact lens right? Because you really look nice with it baby! >< Next time, in our next date I want you to wear it okay sayang? Thanks again :D I love you so much honey boo ^^

Spending the past 48 hours since 2 March until 3 March was awesomely amazing! I can't stop looking at your face. And now I'm sure that you're the ONE for me! I want you sayang! I want only YOU! I love you so so so so so so much! I swear ^^ TTYS <3








Older Post | Newer Post