Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
The Day Finally Arrived
00:00 22 March 2012. It has been a year to now since we first met. I still remember the time when you were trying to seduce me with your words. I still remember me being arrogant and not paying any attention during the early stage of our relationship. It's funny when we already talking about loving and missing after the second day we couple. It's ironic when things was about to sets on fire. Everything seems to work on the plan. But what we want wasn't always what we get right? We're been tested with some obstacle during the first three month of the relationship. And yeah, we did break up for a second. I think it was for only one week and during that time we still contacted each other and took care each other like nothing happened. I shouldn't be with you during that time but you're the one who insisted me to be with you and promise not to leave. I couldn't say much cause at the time I was already fallen in love with you. You promised me to make choices and finally, 16 September 2011 you decided to choose me and 17 September 2011 you proposed to me to be your rightful girlfriend. Finally, you're fully mine! I'm not sharing you with anybody else. Over my dead body if you want to take him from me! :D

This relationship has taught me a lot about true love and the obstacles. I couldn't believe with my own eyes when we celebrate our 6 month's anniversary last years. For the last few years of my life, I never be with the same guy more than a month. The longest was for a month. And the shortest was an hour. I'm a happy and easy-going person. So, I like to talk a lot and I need a partner that can keep up with my flow. None of them suits me cause they're too boring. But with him, everything seems to be different. Everything seems to be special and magical. I'll never let you go sayang! That's my promise to you. I would trade my life if I have to let you go. Sayang, thank you for ever be in my life. I'm happy all this while. I'll cherished every single moment that we shared together all this one year. And I hope it won't be just a year. I'm hoping for present to come. I love you in every heartbeat^^ Mmmmmmmuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhh! Toodles^^

For our anniversary gifts, this is one of the present that I manage to did for you sayang :) I hope you'll enjoy it ^^ Sorry cause my voice wasn't that good :p


Hope you'll enjoy the slide shows ^^ I love you baby
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post