Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Phewww!
Good evening girls and gals :) This post is just to let you guys know that i've successfully helped my junior, Suki Sook Yee editing her blog. Actually, I'm not really good in editing blog cause I just edit what I know only. But after she look at my blog, she feel for it and asked me to help her. I was in awe cause someone really want me to edit her blog. I feel grateful :) At first, she wants to edit the blog by herself buy half way she gave up cause it's a bit complicated when using blog skin. You need to play with all the untangled codes! That makes it worse! It could actually gave you a headache :D

Then, she gave her email and password to me. With all the honour received, I fulfill my duty by helping her. Nothing much that I could do cause I don't really know about her. I just write anything based on my general knowledge about her. I refer to her facebook account for any information but nothing that I get. Well, do have a look at my masterpiece in helping editing strangers blog! http://sookyee-normalhuman-1998.blogspot.com/ Enjoy ya! ♥.♥


Older Post | Newer Post