Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Kim Hyun A
Yo Yo Yo! Hi guys, we met again. Today, nothing interesting happened to me except I got my exams. It was Bahasa Malaysia Paper 2 and MUET Listening test. To conclude, BM was easy because our teacher has already give the questions earlier so we just need to revise on the topics that coming in. It's between a 'halangan dan langkah2 membentuk masyarakat penyayang' or 'pengetahuan mengenai perkhidmatan pencen'. I choose the first one and thank GOD, I manage to answer it calmly. I wrote at least 724 words because teacher said we cannot exceed the '700 words' given. I asked how about my passage that has already exceeded the limit. He said it's okay because it's not to much to be compared with my friend who wrote 1000 words! Gosh, what did you write? :D Then, later on the day was my MUET Listening test. Before our class done it, the 6A2 done first. Right after they were finished, they were all looks so gloomy because the questions was hard. I was so nervous and afraid if I can't answer the questions but I kept motivating myself that I can do it! Chaiyok Syama! When the first recording was played, my brain was blanked! None of the information catched. The recording was not straight-forward like how we used to practise. But when the second round, I manage to catch the information and thank GOD I could answer all the questions :) I hope I could get a good result for my monthly test. It's for my own good and the continuation of my scholarships. May Allah be with me and guide me along the way. Amin :)

Jyeah! I'm a Kim Hyun-A Wannabe ♥ 
I know I don't have what it takes to be like her but at least allow me to kept on dreaming the impossible thing. Well, I was a fan of her since 4Minute (포미닛) debuted in 2009. The group has five member which are Nam Ji-Hyun, Heo Ga-Yoon, Kim Hyun-A and Kwon So-Hyun. I'm not really a k-pop fans but I do have some interest with some of the artist because I adore the style that represent as Korea is the most highlighted country famous with their urban globalisation in music industry. I like Kim Hyun-A because she's very beautiful and sexy! Don't get me wrong but I really adore the shape of her body and the sexiness that she had showed. 


I was right huh? She's gorgeous and sexy isn't? That I like her :D



Older Post | Newer Post