Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Boyfriend Tersayang
Boyfriend! I miss you so much! When will you be home? I'm extremely missing you right now. Seriously! I miss you like crazy! If I were given a chance, I want to be besides you every single second. I want to have more conversation with you. I want to know more about you. I want to have a more understanding about your likes and dislikes. I just want to be with you. Please come home soon okay? I will be waiting for your arrival^^ And don't forget about our camping trip this weekend okay, if God's will. That's all for know, tata and take care everyone. One Love!


Older Post | Newer Post