Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Thank You :D

Hey peeps.it has been ages I didn't blog about my relationship right? huhu My computer is currently out of service so I can't update my blog frequently :( But it's okay I'll find another alternative to blog anyways :)
Guess what's my motive of showing you guys this shirt? Hahaha Well, I just want to show my couple shirt that my boyfriend bought for the both of us :D Pretty doesn't it? Actually, I'm not responsible to the choices of colour to this shirt. This was a surprise he made to me :) 

The story is like this. One day, he came to my house with a plastic bag in his hand. Earlier that day, he just got back from tapah just to see me. Before he came to see me, he went for shopping at Parade. He said he want to buy some shirt as he now staying at Tapah and he didn't bring much. So, he went there and shop. Then, approxiatemately around 7.15pm he arrived at my house and asked me to come out. He handed me the plastic bag but warned me to open it after he go.

So, we chat for a while and then he went back home. I went in to my room and have a look what's inside. And, I was amazed! He bought me a couple shirt! Pink colour! I really love it! :D

Later that night, we went out to have dinner. He took me to Pizza Hut cause he wants to buy some pizza for my family as a treat. That night was tremendously amazing and i could assume it as the best night ever! haha

That's all, I Love You Muhd. Ashraf :)
Much Love <3


Older Post | Newer Post