Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Memory
17 September 2011
I re-upload this picture because the memory just flash through my mind just now. That day we went to Cik Farah's wedding who is my former teacher in TCS. We planned to go there with my friend, Hasnaa and Aliff. They were the one who was supposed to pick us up to go there. So, He came to my house and park his motorbike at my house. While waiting for their arrival, we talked and snap some pictures :)
A few minute later, they arrived and off we go :) After safely arrived at the wedding, we went in to find the bride. Ashraf and Aliff just follow me and Hasnaa. We meet the bride, have a little chit chat and snap some pictures. Then, we went to have some meal. After choosing what to eat, we went to the empty table that available for us to sit. We ate peacefully and suddenly I received a text. I wonder who send it. I'm a little bit confuse when i saw who's the sender is. It was Ashraf. So, i open the text and then my heart stop for a sec! He proposed to me to be his partner!! Oh my god! I was speechless! For your info, before that we actually has been together but for some reason we broke up for a while but still contacted each other. I showed the text to Hasnaa and she said 'what are you waiting for? say yes!!' And i replied his text saying 'I DO". Whoa! That moment was the moment to be treasured. Nothing could exchanged it :) I was blowned away. Thank you sayang. You don't know how much you meant to me. I love you so much Muhd Ashraf <3


Older Post | Newer Post