Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
i did this for you :)
comel tak saya buat hadiah ni untuk awak? saya nak awak tahu yang saya sayangkan awak sangat-sangat :) saya nak awak sentiasa ingat saya. saya tahu gambar ni tak seberapa, tapi ini je lah yang saya mampu buat untuk awak. harap awak suka. :) love you <3

rajin tak saya tulis semua ni untuk awak. saya nak awak baca semua ni setiap hari. tapi sehari hanya boleh buka satu je tau! :) love you <3

ini hasilnya bila saya dah gulung. nanti kat tapah, baca tau tau :) love you <3

Okay, like seriously this truffles are damn nice! I'm not trying to say that i'm a good cook but it's really really taste good! I made it especially for you cause this the way i lay my love to you. I love you more and more every single day muhd. ashraf! bye peeps!
love is forever.


Older Post | Newer Post