Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Feelings
love is forever.
Heyyo! I want to express out all what's inside me.
Right now, I'm afraid of losing you. I'm so afraid until I can't barely breath.
I want you to know that I love you so much! I really really want to live my life with you.
What do I do to keep you?
Can I keep you in my closet so that I can see you everyday?
Can I keep you in my purse so that I could be with you all day long?
Can I?

Am I burdening you all this time? Am I making you sick with my attitude?
Am I the right person besides you?
Am I?

Muhd. Ashraf baby, do you know how much I love you? Do you know how much I need you?
Do you know that I can't live without you?
Did you know all that? Did you?

I don't know how to let you know but I really really love you so much! Very much!
Could I own you right? Would you be mine? Would you spend the rest of your life with me?

29/11/2011
GSC Ipoh Parade, Ipoh.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, 23:45
We loves Midnight Movies!


Older Post | Newer Post