Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Date

This is how I look for our date yesterday. My boyfriend likes new hair curly rather than straight so I went out curly yesterday and little did I know, I'm kinda loving it :) It suits me very well.

Well, our date yesterday didn't turn out well as I expected. One day before our date, we had some misunderstanding and yeah when we went out, each one of us seems to be not enjoying the day. We went to Jaya Jusco that day. Once arrived, we touring the whole market doing nothing. We didn't talk at all cause I'm not in the mood. Then suddenly he speak out saying that he can't bear looking me being so moody. So, I took a deep breath and smile. I try to be happy and well we're happy. We went shopping for some shirts. Then suddenly while choosing his shirt, I was about to fall cause I'm having gastric. Earlier before we went out, I still didn't have my meal. He was so worried looking at me and rushed to the counter to paid his shirt. We went to Kahve, (our favourite romantic restaurant). 

After, we went for a movie. This time, he's the one who made the choice what movie to watch and which seat  to choose. And he choose to watch 'Jack&Jill' and he choose couple seat at the top. Nice spot baby! :D 

Honestly speaking, yesterday was the worst date we're ever had but he redeem it by coming to see me later that night and spend time with me from 2am till 6.30am. We had a talk and we're back in business! Hahaha! Jyeah man! :D

Baby, thank you for yesterday. Thanks for everything sayang. Even though it's the best date but I've enjoyed everything that we did :) I Love You So Much Muhd Ashraf <3


Older Post | Newer Post