Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
You're Gone
Friend Forever <3
I may not be the best friend that you ever had but i may be the one beside you when you're in trouble. Hasnaa, i admit that i might done wrong a lot to you. Uncountable. But there you are, still here and willing to be my friend. I know that i'm not your type of friend that can make you proud to show off. At least I've tried to be one. Our friendship ain't that long but we've known and understand each other too well. I'm really sorry about our Penang trip. I've messed up the whole journey. We're supposed to be enjoying our self there but I've created a lot of trouble by sulking, nagging, and act like a child. I'm truly sorry. That trip were the last time we're met. I wish someday we'll have something nice lined up to redeem what had happened. You really know what i am and who i am. Even i don't know about myself  where parts you'd know. Thank you for willingly to be my friend. I could never wish for more. Study hard and succeed in your life cause i know what you're capable of. Lots of love. Take a good care of yourself. Anything you need, I'm always here to help you. :)


Older Post | Newer Post