Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
What really means
love is forever.
Oh My! Last night was the best night ever! Thank you sayang for spending your time with me :) I really love how you cared about me. I love you even more when you really do care about my health. Thank you for being there when i needed you the most. Thank you for consulting me to eat my medicine. Thank you. Thank you so much! I never had someone really special like you. I will always love you in my heart and my mind forever and ever. Last night, being with you from 12am until 5am was the best moment with you. I really appreciated the time that you've spend to me this whole journey. Uncountable. Times that we've shared together. Countless. Dates that we've set up to meet. Approximately, we met every single day. Eventhough you're busy but you still spending you're time with me. Thank you. I love you so much Muhd Ashraf! Muah!


Older Post | Newer Post