Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
The Story Of Us

Words doesn't define exactly what we feels inside. It's shows when we react towards something and how we handle the situation makes it more valuable and memorable especially when we do it to the one we loved the most. Days goes on without we even realize how fast it goes. All we know is how to live it properly and appreciate what we have now so that we won't lose it in the future. We believe that we're made to complete others, and that's exactly what we should be lived for. I love you for what you've showed me and i love you more for the care and tenderness that you have always gave to me. I thanked you for all the precious moment that we've shared. I will always love you now and forever. Eternally and immortally.
Honey, thank you for the trip last weekend :) I really enjoyed through the whole journey. I'm sorry if my attitude ruined your trip. I'm sorry for behaving like a child. I'm sorry for causing a lot of troubles during our trip. I didn't mean for all that to happen. It's just i love you too much and i don't know how to control my feelings and tantrum. Babyboo, i love you so much! I know I've said it like a million times but i still want to said it to you :) I really want you to know how much i love you and how scared i am of losing you. I'm being myself when i'm with you. It's kinda weird cause normally i didn't show my real attitude with strangers. I acted to be perfect in public instead i'm actually fragile inside. Even my friends can't understand me exactly like how you understand me. It's amazing for you to get to know me that well in a short period of time. I promise to you that i would never leave you and i can't be parted away from you even a second. Wo ai ni bao bei, wo zhen de zhen hao ai ni. Pu yao li kai wo :( Ni shi wo de wei yi. Bye bye :D


Older Post | Newer Post