Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Part Time As A Maniac!
love is forever.
So late in the midnight and I'm still awake! What do i do? This is what happened! :D
Hahahahahahaha! Insane right? I know cause i'm thinking the same way too. I'm trult bored during this time and this is what i do when i get bored. I'm a camera freak. Ask around and they'll say the same thing too. That's all for now. I'm off too bed. Need to wake up early to wake my honey to go to work and perform my Subuh :) Goodnight and sweetdream dear Bloggers :* Much love! Bye.



Older Post | Newer Post