Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Our token of love
love is forever.
What do you guys think? Lame or special? For me it's special because this is the first time i have something connected to my partner. Usually, couple buys a set of ring but we're different. We love to be different :) Nevertheless, we're considering of buying couple ring :P This amulet we bought along the road at Batu Feringghi, i guess front of Eden Parade. That time we're buying leather bracelet from him. While choosing, i saw this amulet and I'm attracted to it. I asked how does he thinks if we bought it. He says 'why not?'. Joyfully, i search for another one cause this thing actually didn't come in a pair and i found it! Oh my! How I'm happy that time :D This will be our token of love for the mean time before the 'ring' :)


Older Post | Newer Post