Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Only One :)
love is forever.
For every day, i miss you.
For every hour, i need you.
For every minute, i feel you.
For every second, i want you.
Forever, I LOVE YOU <3
Sometimes, i could be a little childish when i act. I could be the meanest person you've ever met. In fact, i also could be the baddest person you've ever known. But, every time, I'll be the best person a person could be when i'm with you. It's not because i want you to see the good side of me, it's the fact that i'm trying to be the best for you. You've seen the bad side of me, you've seen my horrible attitude and yet you're still here. By my side. Thank you dear. We've promise to be by each other side come rain or shine. Till death do us apart, I won't let you and i'll be by your side. I can be tough, i can strong but with you it's not like that at all. And i remember all those crazy things you've said, you let them running through my head. You're always there, you're everywhere but right now i wish you were here <3


Older Post | Newer Post