Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
My Lifetime Promise
Infinity And Beyond.
They told me it is hard..
I told them i trust him <3

They told me it is impossible..
I told them i believe in miracle <3

It needs a lots of effort to put this trust on..
Sometimes I just wish to let it go..
But ended up I didn't and the trust is even getting more..
Because i know you will never let me go <3

They asked how to keep it going on so long since..
We are so far apart..
Distance is not really the matter..
Matter is what is in your heart!

Who don't know that long distance relationship is hard?
But if you survive with it you will see the sunshine of tomorrow :)

Things that you got it easily, somehow someday you will forget about it..
Things that you got it hardly, is things that you will never  forget..
cause..
-> You'll remember how much effort you had put on.
-> You'll remember how much time you had sacrifice on.
-> You'll remember how many challenge that you had gone through.
-> You'll remember how many beautiful smile that you had made.
-> You'll remember how many tears had rolled down on your cheek.
-> You'll never forget the process that you had been through to get what you want.

Everyone want a perfect life with the perfect one..
But how many person in this world have either of it?

To get a perfect life with the perfect one is when..
You ignore their weaknesses and try to live with the weaknesses
when those weaknesses didn't bother your mind anymore..
That's the time you will have the perfect life with the perfect one <3

This 8 months,
You say long is not that long..
You say short is not that short..
I will take this 8 months as a challenge for me and you..
To show how strong is our relationship <3

<3 I'll be strong
<I'll hold on tight
<I'll have faith on you
<I'll have trust on you
<I'll wait till you come back
<I'll keep all my promises

Through time can change many things
I know one thing is true..
Time will never ever change,
The love I feel for you..

I just want you to know how much you MEAN to me <3
how many dreams we've seen come true TOGETHER <3
and how IMPORTANT you are in my life <3
I know I'll ALWAYS be in love with you <3

That's the thing that i will never lose trust with my HEART <3


I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER.


Older Post | Newer Post