Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
muahmuahmuah
love is forever.
Weeeeeeee!! I love this moment so much! I don't know why but each time i see this picture it reminds me all the memories we've shared along the way. Sayang, do you remember times where you're looked at my face while i'm putting my makeup on. How embarrassing it was! No one had looked at me so seriously like that. And there you were patiently waiting and staring at me. Oh my! That moment was the greatest moment i ever experienced! I wish i could pause the time and let it be just like that :) Gosh, you even noticed how i would look like with some magical touch here and there. I'm shocked even more when you're the one consulting me about makeup! Oh my! Never, in my 18 years life a guy would even cared and advised me about my appearance. Thank you dear <3 I love you to infinity and beyond. Much Love! muah!


Older Post | Newer Post