Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Love Story
Muhd. Ashraf <3 Nur Syahmah
He's my Adam and I'm his Hawa.
He's my Romeo and I'm his Juliet.
He's my Liang Shanbo and I'm his Zhu Yingtai.
He's my Edward Cullen and I'm his Bella Swan.
He's my Oliver Barrett and I'm his Jennifer Cavalleri.
He's my Brad Pitt and I'm his Angelina Jolie.
He's mine and I'm his.

P/S: This are from the characters from everyday life people love story. I assume WE cause i want US to be just like them especially Adam and Hawa. Amin.
May ALLAH leads us to a better future and blessed us with his most sacred power. I ask nothing just to be with him in this life and the next. I wish for nothing accept him and only him <3
I got this LOVE from HIM above and i would most probably want to share THIS love with you.
Just you. my one and only love. Eternally and Forever.
MuahMuah. Goodnight Peeps!


Older Post | Newer Post