Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Liang Shan Bo Yu Zhu Li Ye
Chinese songs suits me better than Korean song cause I love to sing along the song that I could sing without looking at papers and I actually understands the meaning personally. Enjoy :)

梁山伯与朱麗葉 by 卓文萱 feat. 曹格
Liang Shan Bo and Juliet by Zhuo Wen Xuan feat. Gary Gao Ge

曹:我的心想唱首歌給妳聽 歌詞是如此的甜蜜
Gary: My heart wants to sing a song for you | the lyrics are so sweet
  可是我害羞 我沒有勇氣 等妳說一句我愛你 
     But I'm shy | I have no courage | I'm waiting for you to say to me "I love you"
卓:為什麼你還是不言不語 難道你不懂我的心 
Zhuo: Why haven't you said anything yet? | Could it be that you don't understand my feelings for you?
  不管你用什麼方式表明 我會對你說我願意 
     I don't care how you show me (you love me) | I will say to you I'm ready
曹:千言萬語裏 隻要一句話能表白我的心
Gary: Out of all the words out there, there is only one sentence that can vindicate my heart
卓:千言萬語裏 隻要一句話就
Zhuo: Out of all the words out there, there is only one sentence that
合:能夠讓我們相偎相依
Both: Can express our closeness and need for each other
曹:我愛妳 妳是我的茱麗葉(卓:茱麗葉)
Gary: I love you | You are my Juliet (Zhuo: Juliet)
  我願意變成妳的梁山伯 
     I'm willing to become your Liang Shan Bo
合:幸福的每一天 浪漫的每一夜
Both: For every day to be happy | For every night to be romantic
卓:把愛不放開 
Zhuo: To hold onto love   
曹:因為 I love you 
Gary: Because I love you
卓:我愛你 你是我的羅密歐(曹:羅密歐)
Zhuo: I love you | You are my Romeo (Gary: Romeo)
  我願意變成你的祝英台 
     I'm willing to become your Zhu Ying Tai
合:幸福的每一天 浪漫的每一夜  
Both: For every day to be happy | For every night to be romantic
  美麗的愛情祝福著 未來
     This beautiful love a blessing for the future


Older Post | Newer Post