Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
How much I love you ^^
Happy 8 Month Anniversary!!
I wish nothing but the best from you. I hope what we've been through is going to worth it what we're going to have in the future. I love you so much. No words can describe what i feel. I could only repeat the same 3 magic words over and over again just to tell how much i love you. This is something i did for you. It's originally created and dedicated from you.

Sacrifice For Something Called Love.
By: Syama Hasni

For every smile that you've made along the way,
Tears rolling on my cheeks without stopping,
It's the tears of joy seeing you be happy.

For every drop of tears that running on your cheeks,
How i suffer in agony to see you being so unhappy,
Cause my heart ache and cried watching you sad.

For every moment you're being mad at me,
How i cried and blaming myself for not being the best,
For the fact i want to be the one you want.

For every tears that I've rolled for you,
Best possibly i tried to hide it so that you won't see,
Fact, that i don't want you to be troubled.

For everything that I've done, i do it for you,
For your smiles, For your laugh, and For your happiness,
Cause in the end, everything going just to be fine when we're both happy.

Much love <3




Older Post | Newer Post