Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
happy moment ^^
Jyeah! I'm still not over with this thing yet cause this is the happiest moment ever happened to me. For me, I don't need lots of Money, Branded stuff, Cool friends around me just to be happy. I live in a moderate life, so what's served in front me I just take it and enjoy it until I can :)
Dear Boyfriend, I don't need a guy with lots of money in their pocket. I don't need a guy with a cute baby face or handsome looking. I don't need a guy who speaks louder than words. What I need is a guy who knows my flaws, mistakes & weaknesses and still thinks I'm completely amazing. That person was actually YOU, Muhd Ashraf! You've seen everything of me and yet you're still with me. You're just what i needed this whole time.

A friend in need is a friend indeed. I don't need cool people to be my friends. I don't need a friend who has a good family background just to be mine. It's enough if you have a heart and you're willing to share it with me. I do have a lot of friends but people come and goes easily in anybody's life. It happened to me but there's a couple of these people who actually could spent their time before they left. Thank you, Hasnaa Sakinah Binti Zahari and Muhd Syazwan Aliff Bin Wahidin. Thank you so much!
There it goes. Our memories. If I need to say something about this trip, I would be speechless. No words could describe what you guys meant to me. During high school, usually teacher asked us to make an oral presentation based on our experience using the title 'Unforgettable Event'.
If times could be re-winded, I'd choose this event as my oral presentation. Lots of thing to be talked and tonnes of information to be shared. Much Love. Special Credit goes to an 'Australian Foreigner' who helped us took this picture. Thank you, Sir! ^^ Bye


Older Post | Newer Post