Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Fact: i just love you
love is forever.
For me, it's forever. Because we're born to be in love and be loved. I could never thought i could meet you in this world. But God keeps our journey attach together. What we achieved today is what we've struggled along the obstacle. I never wish for someone like you but there it goes. I got you. 
Remember this? It's our honeymoon trip right? That's what you told me. Honey, even though it wasn't good enough for some girls but for me it's the best thing that could actually happened to me. Night before we went to Penang Hill, We had our slow talk and how I'm touched by your words. Do you still remember the walk that we took along the beach during the night? How refreshing and romantic it was. It might happened again for our second honeymoon trip. I will always love you, Now and Forever. Nur Syahmah Binti Shamsul Hasni akan sentiasa menyayangi dan mencintai Muhd Ashraf hingga ke hujung nyawa <3


Older Post | Newer Post