Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Destiny
13/11/2011 - Penang Hill
He's my one in a million and I'm his one in a million.
Destiny keeps us together and faith makes it more meaningful day by day. I don't have to say much and he's already know what's going on my mind. That make it more interesting cause I could feel the chemistry between us. I love it when you look me in the eyes and you just smile. It could actually made my day. I love your hugs more than everything. I could feel the warmth and comfort when your hands tightly placed around my body. I feel safe and time stop at that moment. All your kisses makes me wanting for more. I could feel the tenderness when it reach my cheeks, forehead, hands and all.
Everything about you is just too seductive and make me addicted. YES! I'm addicted to you! You're my drug for my addiction. Baby, you know how much I LOVE YOU, how much I NEED YOU and how badly I MISS YOU. From the look between your eyes, i could see our future. Attach to each other as one family. Be mine now and forever and i won't ask for more.
I loved you yesterday, i love you more today and i will love you forever :)
MUHAMMAD ASHRAF BIN ANUAR,
He's my friend, best friend, girlfriend, boyfriend, soul mate, enemy, fiancee' and soon to be my HUSBAND.
Wait till i finish my study first okay. I'll be yours then :)
Much Love! MiuMiu!


Older Post | Newer Post