Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Contacted
love is forever.
Peeps! Add me and my honey on Facebook.
Me: sunnyjimmy87@rocketmail.com
My honey: jimmysunny87@rocketmail.com

Wondering why is it so immature?
Firstly, i want something connected to my honey. So i suggest him this idea and he said why not?
Why sunny? And why jimmy?
I used to work as promoter in a shoe shop in Greentown Avenue. As my real name is hardly spoken, i suggest this name. There it goes, it clingy to me till now. Same goes to my honey, He always come and visits me at the shop after got back from work. His name also difficult to called so he suggest this name cause back in the days some of his colleagues called him with that name.
87? It holds a two words which is togetherforever.
Much Love. Bye 


Older Post | Newer Post