Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Best Night Ever!
Picture Of The Day! Aha!
I look fake? No, I'm not. I just put some make up and find the perfect angle and lighting then poof! Here, it is.
Post of the day is about my date last night. This picture was taken approximately around 22:55 while waiting for my Honey to come and pick me up.

25/11/2011 - Gerbang Malam and McDonald Jln. Kuala Kangsar

Last night was our night out together.Supposedly, We went for a midnight movie but due to some timing issue that plan was cancelled last minute. How dissapointed I am at that time. I told him, just stay at home and relax cause he went back from work kinda late yesterday. But he insisted to go out, and I just agreed. He suggested us to go to Gerbang Malam. And I said, okay, why not? So, we went there. My mood wasn't good at that time cause I"m still frustrated with the cancellation. Then, after half an hour of sulking and doing my famous sour face, my mood gained back. We walked happily back and forth. He said he wants to find new cloth for his driving class today, bag for travelling and some simple shirts. We went from stall to stall until he saw some shirts that caught his eyes but then he decided to asked me to choose for him. I choose a simple shirt for him to wear today. And shockingly, he loved the shirt that I had choosen. Then, we went hunting for a bag. He saw this bag that caught his attention but i'm kinda not lovin' it cause it's too small for his purposes. We decide to go to this small shops selling lots of bags and suddenly i saw this bag! The design was very simple but at the same time it looks expensive and smart for a man to wear it. I suggested the bag to him. He kinda like it but looking at the price, he think twice. That bag was kinda expensive which cost RM79.90 each. We went out and look for another. Suddenly, he stopped me and said 'Mummy, daddy suka lah bag yang mummy pilih tadi. Tapi mahal sangat, lari budget pulak nanti, tapi kalau tak beli kempunan pulak =-='. I said, if you like it, just buy it. We can bargain the price what? :) So, we went back to the shop and bargain. I asked that boy 'Beg ni 79.90 kn? tak boleh kasi kurang ke?  70 ke? Then, the boy went to the shop owner and spoke something in chinese. After a while, i asked, camne? berapa? the shop owner said 70 lah, blajar elok2 okay? ahahahaha! At last, my persuasion did well. He bought that bag happily. Then, we went to eat at mcdonald jalan kuala kangsar which recently just opened. It's around 1.30am that time. We ordered and ate while talking. We sat there for almost one hour cause around 2.30am, he send me back home. 
Seriously, it was the best night ever. Even though, we didn't do much but still? Right?
Honey, I love you more and more day by day! MuahMuah! Much love <3 Love you Muhd Ashraf, Bye Peeps.


Older Post | Newer Post