Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Nothing to do
love is forever.
Hey peeps! I'm bored to death right now! Could someone saved me from here? :'( Well, I'm actually at school right now. You can just come and pick me up me here. Hahahahahaha :D I just finished my muet test for listening component. And hell yeah it's hard dude! Now i know the important of hearing and how much i've missed used it all this while :'( Despite all this, i have something to tell :D I miss you my boyfriend :'( eventhough we've just dated last night but i missed you like crazy already :'( Sayang, i really love you so much. I want you to know that and you know how much i care about you right? I won't let you slipped away from my grip and i'll hold on you tightly. I hope what we have together will be cherished forever. I don't want to lose you and you know how important you are in my life. I'll appreciate you like how you appreciate me in your life. I LOVE YOU ♥ To Be Continued.


Older Post | Newer Post