Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
It is me :)
love is forever.
This is me. See, i'm not pretty nor cute at all. I'm really just an ordinary girl that could actually messing up your life. I don't ask much among my friends. All i want is to be appreciate and knowing that there is someone out there that actually knows about me :) I'll love all my friends. Well, i have a lots of it but only certain people who could understand me will be my bestfriend. Someone used to tell me that i actually left my friends behind when i'm in love. Well, i have no doubt about it. I get too carried away when in love. I have no shame to tell you the truth cause that's actually the truth. That's why there's only certain people who actually understand and accept me for who i am can befriends with me :) Back to the story, i actually living a moderate life as a daughter of my parents. I don't talk much about my family. It's not that i hate my family, it's just i don't have any interesting stories to tell in fact it's kinda hard to share those happy moment here. But what ever it is, i love my family. i love my father. i love my mother. And i love my siblings. To be continued :)


Older Post | Newer Post