Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Introduction
love is forever.
Hey people :) My name is Nur Syahmah Binti Shamsul Hasni. I'm not new in this blogging things, it just due to some difficulties and technical errors, i can't update my blog frequently. This is my final attempt for this 'stuff'. I'm going to give up if it going to give me another silly error. Well, back to the main point, the reason i created this blog is to express what i feel, and what i want. And in addition, i also create this blog to share with you some parts of my everyday life. In the old days, every teenagers kept a book that are called 'diary'. I've owned one back in the days but i'm not good in writing so i rather choose blogging as my second alternative. So, i'm just going to share with you some info about me. I'm just an ordinary typical girl with lots of wish and tonnes of  problems. I'm still studying in SMKDMK as a form 6 student. Don't ask me why i choose to still wearing school uniforms. I've a really big dreams in my mind and somehow i'm going to achieve it some day. I'm not good at telling people about myself. In case you're wondering anything about me, just let me know and i'll try my best to fulfill your wishes. I guess that's it, so will be continued. :)


| Newer Post