Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
i ♥ you
love is forever.
HAHA! let me introduce you this HOT guy above! ^^ Well, his name is Muhd Ashraf Bin Anuar. He's currently working as a bank teller at Bank Simpanan Nasional. He's my beloved boyfriend. I love love love him so much! ^^ We started dating when I'm working as a promoter in Bilion. I actually didn't saw his face for the first time. He's the one who saw me first. He contacted with my friend Natasya which also working there. Natasya was kindly enough to pass my number to him. (thanks Natasya). Then, one day i received a missed call from an unknown number. It happened when I'm at Natasya's house for a sleepover. I asked Natasya, 'Kau kenal tak num nih?' then she replied 'haa! itulah num budak laki yg mintak num kau tu'. I'm not excited at all at that time. Then, i sent a text to him asking who's the owner of the number. he replied and we continued to message after that. My first impression to him was, this guy is a sweet talker cause he's already using 'syg' and 'dear' even though we just knew each other. For me it's kinda too early to use that 'stuff'. Not soon enough, dated 22 March 2011, he proposed to me to become as his girlfriend and i was shocked and excited at the moment. Fair enough, i accept his proposal. We started to date :) It was the happiest moment for us. We actually didn't fought at all during our early dating. At that time, he's not working. So everyday, he came and accompany me during my recess time. I'm happy even though it was just it. Then, after 4 months together i smell something fishy about him. There's something that he's hiding for me. But i don't know what. One day, i asked my sister for her school year book cause actually my sister have been attending the same school with him last year when he was form 6. I opened the book and went for the form 6 section. I saw his details in the book. Suddenly, i saw his email address was different from the one he gave to me. I copied the email and went online. I paused for a moment when filling the password section. I tried a lot of guesses but failed. But i determined to try then i stopped for a moment. I said to myself 'why don't you try your password? who knows it might be the same?' Well, i try and it passed! :D I run through everything and when i saw his status, my heart sank. He's in relationship with another girl. I immediately logged off and called him. He picked up the phone but when he knows that i know about 'it', he put off my call and off his phone. Later in the same day, i asked him to tell me the truth. After hours of persuading, he's finally gave up and tell me the truth. Before that, before he off his phone, he sent me a break up text. I'm shocked and clueless. What the hell is going on? Back to the story, we ended up our relationship on 31 July 2011. It was my birthday date :( But he still contacted me cause he said he can't parted away from me. I just went a long with him. Conclusion is, our relationship has been through a lot of obstacles. But now, he's free from any other relationship. He is now mine! All mine! All right reserved! ^^ I don't care what had happened, i will always love you cause you own my heart baby :) To be continued.


Older Post | Newer Post